George Sloppydroopypants

Sing a-long.

Pants on the Ground Lyrics:

Pants on the ground pants on the ground
Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground
with the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground,
call yourself a cool cat
lookin’ like a fool
Walking downtown with your pants on the ground
Get it up!
Hey, get your pants off the ground!
Lookin’ like a fool,
Walkin, talkin’ with ya pants on the ground
Get it up!
Hey, get your pants off the ground!
Lookin’ like a fool with your pants on the ground
Gold in the mouth, hat turned sideways
pants hit the ground,
call yourself a cool cat,
lookin’ like a fool,
walkin, talkin with ya pants on the ground
Boom, yea pants on the ground
lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground!
with ya gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways
pants hit the ground, call yourself a cool cat…

1. PoonGirljoined December 31, 2009
    Posted January 20, 2010 at 4:31 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

pants on the ground fever !

Posted January 20, 2010 at 1:17 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Jimmy Fallon and Randy Jackson did a funk version of POTG on Jimmy’s show. It was pretty good.

3. Poop Dawgy Dog
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:22 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

PoonGirl your pants must on the ground 24-7 ‘cos you’ve dropped more deuces than the Gill Deacon show in only 3 months!

4. PoonGirljoined December 31, 2009
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Hat turned sideways, gold in your mouth. LOOKIN’ LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND !

Imagine how devasted Marshall would be if I deleted this post right now ? He is my biggest fan, with his critques and Wikipedia links !

• Billy Bob Ghomeshi
      Posted January 18, 2010 at 4:10 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

He’s also fantasizing about you – “Millennial hot mess with your pants on the ground!” – those are some dirty thoughts right there….

• Anonymous
      Posted January 18, 2010 at 4:58 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Poongirl’s boring rants make Strombo look talented & entertaining. Zzzzz….

5. Bridg
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:44 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I thought it was a “hot mess”?

6. fail
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:30 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

You guys, this blog is a train wreck.

7. Bridg
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 12:09 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Hey Marshall, is “hot mess” an updated take on McLuhan’s “hot media”? Or should I be flagging your post as “offensive”?

8. Baba Frum
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 10:50 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Sounds like PoonGirl’s got a fan in Marshall McLuhan. He reads all her posts!Even the ones that she only leaves up for a few hours! Then he goes to Wikipedia! Then he comes back to The Tea Makers to read PoonGirl’s post again and wonders where it went? Then he goes back to Wikipedia and does some important research! And then he comes back to The Tea Makers……

9. PoonGirljoined December 31, 2009
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 9:32 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Marshall, I had to take down the post that was nice about George, because a few hours later I decided I hated him again (I’m bipolar).

Thanks for linking “Millennial” to Wikipedia (I don’t know any big words, and I have several learning disabilities).

Marshall, it’s spelt “anyway”. Sometimes when you comment all angry, older people like yourself are prone to making spelling errors ! I have the power to edit your comment (as you know)… if you want me to help you try to save face, I’ll fix the spelling error, OK ? I mean, here you are assuming I don’t know big words then you make spelling errors yourself, hahaha, pie in the face there Marshall !

To the other readers, it’s a blog, I’m a young millennial writer, you aren’t gonna get any serious posts from me … ever – and I’m here to stay, so deal with it.

10. Marshall McLuhan
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 9:16 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

It is in fact *your pants that are on the ground, PoonGirl. You constantly bring the most usesless shite posted here **ever — even counting posts by Fake Ouimet.

Christ, even Allan knows the difference between ‘then’ and ‘than’, and doesn’t do ambulance chasing crap like your Haiti post (where did that go anywyay?)

Millennial hot mess with your pants on the ground!

Posted January 18, 2010 at 9:07 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

George is a Canadian Ali G

Posted January 18, 2010 at 8:49 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

“Pants On The Ground” surpassing 3,000,000 views.
    Don’t miss Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young singing this newest hit – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WfUzNYPwo

13. Photo Expert
    Posted January 18, 2010 at 2:01 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Looks like George shat his pants in that picture. His pants look like a baby’s sh*tty diapers when the poop is weighing them down. Maybe George wears adult diapers? Older people like him often do. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Posted January 18, 2010 at 1:29 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

This should be The Hour’s new theme song……