Manifestoo

If you don’t like the CBC blogging manifesto, you can always roll your own.

1. Dwight
    Posted August 24, 2006 at 5:29 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

“Insufferable” might not be my choice of word…

Posted August 23, 2006 at 4:51 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Yes, Allan, we need an insufferable intellectualizer…

3. Ouimet
    Posted August 22, 2006 at 5:04 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

As far as I’m concerned, you’re always welcome here, Allan.

Posted August 22, 2006 at 1:43 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Hmmmm … so much (and little) food for thought. No wonder my belly is the first thing that enters the room.
    Hard to separate the Anonymous from the Anonymous.
    Aren’t you all, like me, looking forward to Word On The Street? (both in Vancouver and Queen’s Park) “Running With Scissors” was nifty.
    Dare no one say how thankful they are to no longer have to be handing out leaflets while living on strike pay? And that perhaps the Guild et al had some culpability in the misery visited upon its members? No? Seems like a selective thinking to me.
    I have no intention of over-staying my (un)welcome here or at any other sector of the electronic publishing grid.
    I really only come out when the spirit of the CBC DRONE rears it’s very very ugly head.

I’m going for a walk. Maybe get some Fish & Chips.

Posted August 22, 2006 at 10:58 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

It’s a good thing your puny intellect can’t control him or his words, otherwise you might prod him into proving that he’s not proddable.

let’s see

6. hugh
    Posted August 22, 2006 at 7:28 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

i wonder if there is any other public broadcaster (or it’s disgruntled employees) in the world confronting blogging etc like this.

i find it a bit odd somehow and refreshing. i wonder if the lockout, the chronic underfunding, the bad management, the lack of political support means that CBC staffers are looking at the media landscape in new ways, in ways that others perhaps have not been forced to…something very interesting could come of this, probably totally outside the structure of CBC.

Posted August 22, 2006 at 5:51 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

i thougt it was a brilliant satire

Posted August 21, 2006 at 9:55 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Wow, this guy really has issues, doesn’t he?