Note to Americans: our seals don’t have radios, yet


He said the series will also be aired across Canada on CBC 1 and CBC 2, which reaches 98 percent of the population. “And if the other 2 percent don’t get to hear it, including the seals at the Arctic Circle, it may be repeated,” he said.

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared.

Upload Files

You can include images or files in your comment by selecting them below. Once you select a file, it will be uploaded and a link to it added to your comment. You can upload as many images or files as you like and they will all be added to your comment.