Another Deep Thought From George

When Alan Kearns remarked that his Western clients were fearful about the current job market , George offered …

I wonder how much of that is because in the Western world so much of this culture is based on the media.
In Canada you know we think we’re in the exact same boat as the Americans are, when we’re not, in terms of the economy, and a lot of it has to do with the fact of the way the news is presented.

Only a couple of minutes earlier he had been “reporting”, or rather reciting, a litany of how our economy was rapidly tanking.

1. Vigilante
    Posted March 15, 2009 at 1:13 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Allan? Creepy?

(Somewhere out there there’s a bunch of guys chained in a basement pondering the irony of this exchange)

Posted March 15, 2009 at 12:28 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece
  3. Allan is naive enough to think Tod wrote this dot blogspot dot com
    Posted March 15, 2009 at 12:26 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

(There really is no way to say that without sounding creepy, is there?)

Oh, don’t worry, your pal Allan is all about the creepiness

4. Vigilante
    Posted March 15, 2009 at 10:04 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

No Facebook? That’s too bad. But it’s probably just as well, I imagine it would only serve as a seething depot of hate mail from George’s “girlfriends”.

Thanks for the Twitter link, I’ll be following you.

(There really is no way to say that without sounding creepy, is there?)

Posted March 13, 2009 at 6:16 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Reckless U.S. consumers caused recession: Harper – wow, Stephen could teach George something.

That’s sweet of you, Vigilante, and yes there’s a Facebook account but I abandoned it a long time ago. Also my trust of flattery, though not my thirst for an endless supply of both.
    I do blogs and Twitter, and that’s already too much.

6. Vigilante
    Posted March 13, 2009 at 2:52 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I love you, Allan. Too bad you’re married.

A friend wants to know, do you have a Facebook account?