Watch The Trojan Horse on Sunday with Joe Clark again

Same place and time.

Posted July 8, 2008 at 8:09 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

as Ed McMahon would say … “you are correct, sir!”
    In fact, I was standing with Ouimet in the World’s Biggest when she remarked tha Bozzo was already out.
    But … but … he wrote such a great piece of bafflegab!

2. Enik S.
    Posted July 7, 2008 at 3:30 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Allan–sorry to be so slow on the uptake here. Is the page you’re showing us from the branding book Ikonica? And is that the recently ejected John Bozzo (English Communications) being interviewed? If so, I’m reminded that even a parrot can sound halfway intelligent if it has the right keeper.

Posted June 15, 2008 at 1:42 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

If you make the effort, there are some really great comments about the CBC and content HERE. And no, George didn’t write it.

4. Dwight Williams
    Posted April 13, 2008 at 5:26 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Judging by the Globe and Mail Op-Ed reaction to it not too many weeks ago, I wonder if perhaps that (actual/perceived, depending on your own POV)realism’s been seen as the problem with it in certain quarters.

The G&M comparing Trojan Horse to 9-11 conspiracy theory, I thought, went a bit over the top; This was Gross and Krizanc doing their best to match Ludlum’s best, in the TV arena.

Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:34 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I watched the first part but I missed the second. Anyone who knows where can I download the second part ?
    I think it’s very realistic.

6. LaraQ
    Posted April 7, 2008 at 9:07 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

After the glut of reality shows on the air, it was a refreshing change to see something that had an actual plot and characters to it. Over the top, unbelievable, hokey … not more so than real life politics.

Posted April 6, 2008 at 8:19 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

A turkey, Joe?
    Yes, kind of. How have the ratings been?
    What I’d really like to know is – how do you pay so many large egos and have a sky’s-the-limit budget for exteriors using only four hours of CBC air?

Posted April 4, 2008 at 9:08 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece