Where’s Colleen?

I realize that Colleen Jones is popular, but I’ve always found her incongruous.

It just strikes me as odd that with an anchor in the studio, the show still throws to a woman in different outfits in different locations every morning, to ask her the time and to have her deliver … the sports!?!?

Rather than asking her what time it is, she might well ask “where the hell am I?”

Posted March 19, 2008 at 12:28 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

She’s my Aunty and i think she’s bloody cool

Posted December 29, 2006 at 6:12 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Gee would all of you rather see some low life former hockey player or rat bastard frog doing what she is.Leave things that are well enough alone,she is doing a great job and her wardrobe rocks.

Posted November 28, 2006 at 9:51 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

At least she doesn’t chew her cud on the air like she does on the ice.

Posted November 24, 2006 at 5:41 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Now if they used that expensive Sat truck to cover sporting (and other) events instead of just talking about them, it might be worth it.

Posted November 23, 2006 at 5:22 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I know some people find her annoying for being so chipper in the morning, but I like her. I’m glad they’ve kept her on.

Posted November 23, 2006 at 4:15 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I dislike how she wears sun glasses on air during the summer.

Posted November 23, 2006 at 9:52 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Where’s Colleen?

Uh, my guess is Point Pleasant Park.

Posted November 23, 2006 at 7:22 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I commend you for finding a picture of her with her mouth closed.