Come home, all is forgiven

Posted August 1, 2006 at 7:13 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

I love his new nickname… “The Failed One”.

I hope he made a tonne of money to make up for such a flop.

2. Barbara
    Posted July 30, 2006 at 10:18 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

What tattoos?
    What other ones does he have?
    I got a message that:
    George is fine. No need to feel bad for him.

Me, I hope abc paid him in full!

3. Joe Clark
    Posted July 29, 2006 at 12:35 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Listen, don’™t give him another idea for a tattoo. Don’™t want to turn Strombo into a Chicano gangmember.

Posted July 29, 2006 at 5:12 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

“Just remember it’s only week two”

George was the only part of the show that worked. Too bad he didn’t have his cell phone turned off on his vacation when The One came calling. On the other hand he probably made more in two weeks at ABC than he does in two months at CBC.

5. Tod Maffin
    Posted July 28, 2006 at 11:42 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Beautiful work. :)

Posted July 28, 2006 at 2:50 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

He’s still family.

I think it’s sweet, Ouimet. I hope he sees this.

Posted July 28, 2006 at 2:13 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Memorable Quote from “Thicke of the Night” (1983):

Alan Thicke: “We are very sorry to hear about the death of your father”.

Guest (Keith Carradine): “My father is still alive”.

Alan Thicke: “Oh? How is he?”

Posted July 28, 2006 at 1:52 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

c’mon…. people like him were made for LA… maybe “ET” is hiring.