Rayyan’s Bugs

Close-up of photo of Rayyan from ‘Little Mosque’ crossing a street where three old Beetles are parked

As seen on CBC’s illegal first-party billboard on the side of Fort Dork facing CTV’s illegal third-party billboards surrounding a power station.

1. Kev
    Posted September 11, 2008 at 1:35 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Actually, I didn’t make any claim one way or the other, I just asked you to back up your assertion.

I did say that I didn’t think it was one of the signs Ouimet mentioned previously. And in fact it is on the loading dock door on the John side, not on windows on the Front side Front and John corner.

Posted September 10, 2008 at 9:19 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Tod bookmarks from 2005?
    What’s the meaning/point of that?
    Some guy already does that ad naseum elsewhere.

Posted September 10, 2008 at 7:33 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Fake is right,that one’s illegal.

4. Fake Ouimet
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 7:17 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Kev, fact-check my ass. Show me the permit. Remember, you’re the one making the claim that CBC’s billboard, almost unique among all Toronto billboards, is legal.

Posted September 10, 2008 at 6:52 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

They’re all my car… the original is red, and they photo-shopped the other three to be the other colours.

6. Kev
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 3:06 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

So much for doing your research.

7. Fake Ouimet
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 12:27 pm | # | Reply to this masterpiece

All billboards (save for rare exceptions like those behind windows) require a permit. You really think this one has a permit, Kev?

You want I should ask Tabello?

8. Kev
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 9:36 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

If you’re referring to the signs described in http://teamakers.blogspot.com/2007/06/one-way-fabric.html , I don’t think this is one of them. If not, what bylaw is it breaking, specifically?

9. Fake Ouimet
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 9:01 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Well, all it needed was a permit. It’s not illegal in the way that, say, criticizing the Czar was illegal; it is in-contravention-of-city-bylaw illegal.

Now! Which one is your car?

Posted September 10, 2008 at 7:10 am | # | Reply to this masterpiece

Damn… that car belongs to me. If I’d put two and two together and realized it would probably end up on an illegal sign, I wouldn’t have agreed to the photo shoot.

Damn.